If you have experienced paranormal activity at this location, please e-mail your photos, video, or stories for inclusion into our database.
1). Personal experience: Female energy, gray dress with white apron behind the Laborers house. The energy she gives off is that of a Nurse. She seems to be ringing her hands and walking fast. She is there and then she isn't.
2). While Jeff and I were sitting in the theater area (we were sitting on the little bench right under the main stage) we heard clapping. It wasn't a child's clap but an adult clapping sound). We went for a look and no one was there.
3). Jeff and I were walking up (past the theater) the path to the top magazine. We were walking shoulder to shoulder (because the path is small) and we walked through a warm/hot spot. When we breathed in, it felt like we breathed the warm air in. There was a smell of sweet pipe tobacco. We stopped, looked at each other and turned around to see if there was someone smoking...there wasn't. We walked back toward the theater, turned around again to see if it would happen again. It didn't. This was beside the statue (Battle of the Bulge) on the hill.
4) At the magazine on top of the hill, there is a spirit there (a gentleman). He showed me that he had been shot, in the chest, by another gentleman that was there. It wasn't on purpose, it was an accident. He showed me that his body was lying on the ground but his spirit was standing by the other gentleman there. He couldn't figure out why no one was answering him when he asked a question. "Do you hear me?" "Don't you see me?" Then he looked down and saw his body. He knows he has passed. The feeling in my chest felt like when you burn gun powder (a sparkler) kind of little pin pricks that burn. The smell of gun powder was there but very quick. The K2 had one hit as we were sitting on one of the benches.
5) Also, while we (Dave was with us by this time) were up there (this was a while after Dave had had his experiences ~ Terry I think smelled it also), we smelled that pipe tobacco three times. The smell was only in the area where Dave had his experiences. Toward the back of the open area, to the right, all the way up to the wall.
6) Jeff and I heard a really weird sound (metal, screech sound, but the sound was VERY quick, like it was running by us). We only heard this once but when Dave and I were getting ready to leave, he and I heard it too. But this time it was closer to the Laborers house.
7) I felt nothing in the stables.
8) When Jeff and I were at the 1st magazine (Terry had put his motion detector and laser grid right inside the gate), and we were standing half way down (behind the building) we heard the motion detector go off. We ran back to where it was and the gauss meter had one quick hit and then it stopped.
9) While we were all at the first magazine, Brian got on the wall and I was filing with my night shot, I came around the corner and I thought I had seen a face as I panned over. But, will know for sure when I do my review.
10) When we all were walking down by the RR tracks, Dave, Greg, and I were back from the group. As we walked by a little road to the right (going toward a dump and load of rock) I saw a man walk down and turn the corner. He was walking slowly, hands in his pocket, with his head down. I asked Dave to go down there with me. Because I thought it might be one of the people we saw on the bridge. We felt a warm spot (first one of the night) and had that hot tingly feeling (VERY heavy feeling again and just plain weird), it was like we weren't wanted down there. The feeling started half of the way down and down around the corner. But, when we got to a container (maybe a gas tank) the feeling was gone.