New! all investigations post 2014 are now in HD video. Investigations prior to 2015 are text based with video clips attached.
1. Jefferson Barracks. An extremely active haunting.
2. Tri-County Truck Stop, AKA the Old Diamonds Restaurant
4. Zombie Road, sadly we no longer have after hours access.
5. Six Flags Over Mid-America, Eureka. Extreamly active site.
6. Haunted Cemetery, St. Louis. The home of luminous figures
7. Pythian Castle, Springfield. This site becomes active late.
8.Ballwin Manor, Ballwin. This location is a hidden gem.
9. St. Vincents Hospital, Normandy. 1949 exorcist site.
10. Lehmann House B&B, St. Louis. Most overlooked haunting.
11. Misty Mannor, Fenton. A wonderful site that was destroyed.
12. Austin Milam-Lucas Store, Potosi. This is the suicide home.
13. Long-Banta Home, Potosi. Historic haunted site.
14. The Pike Lodge, Cape Girardeau. Now a private residence.
15. Charbonier Monastery Ruins, Florissant. Climbing required.
16. Ramada Inn Six Flags, Eureka. Motel has changed its name.
17. Benton Ghost, St. Charles. Owners allowed us to investigate
18. Harney Mansion, Sullivan. Historic Mansion of US General.
19. Lemp Mansion Caverns Investigation, St. Louis.
20. The Book House, St. Louis. This location was torn down.
21. Franklin County Haunted House, Private residence.
22. Lemp Mansion Ghost Hunts, St. Louis. Historic site.
23. Bates Cemetery, St. Louis. The ghosts here are mobile.
24. Aurther House, St. Louis. Private residence moving out.
25. Blackwell Field investigation. We covered several places.
26. Eagle Cliff Cemetery. Strange site with weird activity.
27. Private Residence. South St. Louis. Next to Bates Cemetery.
28. Haunted Cemetery, Maryland Heights.
29. Haunted Rail Road Tracks, Festus.
30. Sisters Tea House, Fenton. Historic site.
31. Private Residence field investigation follow up 2003
32. Private Residence, Valley Park. 2003
33. Private Residence investigation 2001
34. Private Residence Investigation 2002
35. Greenwood Cemetery, 1998
36. Grave Yard X, 2001
37. Sunken Barge Investigation. 2005
38. Private Residence, 2001
39. Anaconda Private Residence, 2006
40. Greenwood Cemetery 2002
41. Sweet Memories Sandwich Shop, Potosi. 2014
42. Haunted Historic Cemetery, Potosi. 2015
Virtually everyone experienced, or documented activity.
Located in Villa Ridge, open for Tours 3 or 4 times a year.
The only haunting where something growled at us.
The most haunted place in Missouri, for now its off limits.
There are so many hauntings here, we need a follow up trip.
Apparitions & phantom Specters wander this graveyard.
Shadow people, apparitions and solid EVP voices.
Some of the best photos ever captured are from this site.
Not only active, its one of the creepiest place investigated.
The attic is extremely haunted, with a great shadow on video.
We documented great activity before the home was lost.
People report being touched, along with good EVP voices.
Along with the Austin Store, its open once a year to ghost tours
Some nice EVP voices, and strange sounds documented here.
This great outdoor site produces strange activity.
Nice video of the effects of walking into a cold spot.
Solid video capture on this field investigation.
This site is sometimes open for ghost hunting.
Private tour by owner Paul Pointer of the caverns below.
The ghosts were active during this sites last days.
Fiield investigation of a ghost haunting a family.
several investigations, some dating back to 1998.
We have been called in by several home owners living by it.
There were several odd things going on in this home.
Why dose such a tiny town has so much activity?
I have never had a site where something would whistle back.
This is from just one of several homes we investigated.
We investigated this site twice, some great photos here.
We needed more time than we had to investigate this site.
Its been years since anyone has checked out this site.
On this night I captured something odd in a photo.
The ghosts here were most active upstairs.
Something was throwing my camera out of focus here.
Wonderful home investigation with great photo capture.
In the distance a spooklight was caught on camera.
Weird photo that might or might not be paranormal.
This is in the Meramec River at Zombie Road.
We caught a few things on camera.
Several odd things were captured.
Lots of good photos during a ghost tour with Troy Taylor.
Several ghosts haunt this location.
The ghosts of a little girl and a man haunt this shop.
Shot in HD video, all post 2014 investigations are now HD!